Botanist, the Fairmont Pacific Rim’s Michelin-recommended restaurant in Vancouver, serves up a Negroni-esque cocktail that’s made with tequila and leans heavily on citrus and tartness from cranberry-infused tequila.
Botanist's Tequila Negroni
- ¾ oz cranberry-infused Altos Blanco Tequila see note
- ¾ oz Lustau White Vermouth
- ¾ oz Aperol
- 1 dash orange-blossom water
- grapefruit zest for garnish
- Fill a mixing glass with ice. Top with cranberry-infused Altos Blanco Tequila, Lustau White Vermouth, Aperol and orange-blossom water. Stir to chill. Strain into a rocks glass, add a large ice cube and garnish with grapefruit zest.