Agua de naranja is found all over Mexico. It’s like the OG version of Tang! We add pineapple and lime to keep the vibes strictly tropical. –Bricia Lopez
Orange Pineapple Agua Fresca
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 5 cups filtered water
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 orange peeled, sliced and chopped
- In a high-speed blender, add the orange juice, pineapple chunks, lime juice and 2 cups of the water and blend until completely smooth.
- Set a fine-mesh strainer over a pitcher and strain the mixture, pushing gently on the solids to extract as much liquid as possible.
- In the same blender, add the remaining 3 cups water and the sugar. Blend until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add the sugared water and the chopped oranges to the pitcher and stir well to combine.
- Chill the agua fresca for at least 3 hours. Serve over ice.