Lemony Broccoli and Cauliflower Tabbouleh With Fava Beans
- 1¼ cup fava beans
- 1 small broccoli grated or finely chopped
- 1 small cauliflower grated or finely chopped
- 1 small English cucumber cut into ribbons
- 6 chives finely chopped
- 3 sprigs mint
- ½ cup ricotta
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- ¼ cup roasted cashews chopped
- In pot of boiling, salted water, cook fava beans, about 15 minutes. Drain and run under cold water. Transfer to a large serving bowl and toss with broccoli, cauliflower, cucumber, chives and mint.
- In small bowl, whisk ricotta, lemon zest, garlic, salt and pepper until combined. Mixture should be thin enough to drizzle; add water if needed.
- Drizzle ricotta sauce over broccoli and cauliflower tabbouleh, sprinkle with cashews and garnish with lemon wedges.