Coconut Rose London Fog Latte
Stop and smell the roses with Blume’s deliciously good-for-you latte made with their Rose London Fog Blend. The flavours are floral and calming, just right perfect for afternoon tea. The micro-ground rose petals, rose-hips and tart cherry makes this blend rich in vitamins.
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk canned
- 2 tsp Blume Rose London Fog Blend
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/2 tsp rose syrup optional
- Dried rose petals optional
- Boil water and add Blume Rose London Fog Blend, stir to combine and divide between two mugs.
- Heat coconut milk, honey and optional rose syrup together in a saucepan over medium heat until hot.
- Froth coconut milk mixture until foamy then divide between the two mugs. Stir until blended.
- Top with crushed dried rose petals and serve.