Hendrick’s Gin calls this cocktail the ‘Honeysuckle’ – cucumber, mint, lime, honey and their perfumy Flora Adora gin. This recipe calls for a wildflower honey simple syrup, which you can buy from many Canadian apiaries (such as BC’s Hiveology).
- 2 parts Hendrick's Flora Adora gin
- 1 part lime juice
- 1 part wildflower honey simple syrup
- 1-2 inch length cucumber chopped
- 8 mint leaves
- sparkling water optional
- cucumber spear to garnish
- edible flowers to garnish
- Add cucumber and mint to a shaker and muddle well.
- Add remaining ingredients and shake with ice.
- Fine strain over a large ice cube in a rocks glass.
- Top with a splash of sparkling water (optional).