This ultra-refreshing recipe from Meredith Youngon’s Super Tonics: 75 Adaptogen-Packed Recipes for Sleep, Beauty, and Wellness is made for summertime. “Hydrating watermelon, superfood goji and juicy strawberries are a match made in adult slushie heaven,” she writes. “Blend it up in 5 minutes or less and transport yourself poolside.”
Strawberry Watermelon Smoothies
- 1 cup water or coconut water
- 1 cup frozen diced seeded watermelon
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 tsp goji berries see note
- 1 tsp raw honey optional
- In a high-speed blender, combine all the ingredients. Blend for 30 to 60 seconds, stopping to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Pour into your favourite glass, slurp and enjoy.