We’ve used healthy ingredients like salmon, flaxseed and radishes to provide you a powerful dose of omega-3 and vitamins.
Flaxseed-Crusted Salmon With Crunchy Radish Salad
Salmon and flaxseeds combine to provide a powerful dose of omega-3.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 tbsp flaxseeds approx
- 1 broccoli cut into florets
- 1 bunch radishes
- 4 cups packed baby spinach
- 1 lime cut into wedges
- 1 watermelon radish optional
- 1 lime zest and juice
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- Brush baking sheet with oil; preheat oven to 400°F. In small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, honey, ginger and garlic; brush generously over salmon. Sprinkle flaxseed all over fish; place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until fish flakes easily when tested, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- In pot of boiling salted water, cook broccoli florets until tender-crisp, about 3 minutes. Drain and run under cold water to stop the cooking.
- Divide radishes; thinly slice half of them and halve the remaining. Using a mandolin, thinly slice watermelon radish (if using).
- On large platter, arrange broccoli, radishes, spinach and lime wedges.
- In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice and zest and honey, then drizzle in sesame oil until combined. Drizzle over salad, and serve with salmon.