Vancouver’s NOX restaurant goes by the slogan “Italian fare meets West Coast flare.” This simple yet elegant cocktail is the perfect example of that ethos, with a fluffy raspberry-gin foam topping off a bubbling glass of Prosecco.
A dusting of dehydrated raspberry powder completes this cocktail. You can buy dehydrated raspberry already processed in powder form, or make your own by grinding down dehydrated raspberries with a food processor or mortar and pestle.
Bona Dea cocktail recipe
- 3 oz Prosecco
- 1 oz raspberry gin
- ½ oz simple syrup see note
- 1 oz egg white
- dehydrated raspberry powder to garnish
- Pour Prosecco into a white wine glass.
- Add to a cocktail shaker raspberry gin, simple syrup, egg white and 2 ice cubes. Shake.
- Using a strainer, pour the contents of the shaker into the glass with Prosecco. Garnish with dehydrated raspberry powder and serve immediately.