The Hong-Kong-born fine dining line Mott 32 has built a loyal following in Vancouver, and will soon be opening its first Toronto location (at 190 University Avenue, the former home of Momofuku in the city). We’re big fans of the tangy, citrusy taste of yuzu – and so are Mott 32’s mixologists. We asked them to share their recipe for the “Mott St. Mule,” an addictive citrus-forward cocktail with a hint of spice.
- 22.5 ml yuzu cordial
- 10 ml lime juice
- 60 ml vodka
- Fever-Tree Ginger Beer to top
- grapefruit wheel to garnish
- mint sprigs to garnish
- Add yuzu cordial, lime juice and vodka to a highball glass, then fill the glass with ice.
- Top up with ginger beer and stir gently.
- Garnish with grapefruit wheel and mint sprigs. Serve with a straw.