This easy side dish recipe, from the official Parmigiano Reggiano Consortium in Italy, lets the flavour of the cheese take centre stage. The only other ingredients you need for these addictive wedges are potatoes, rosemary, oil and a bit of black pepper.
Potato Wedges With Parmigiano Reggiano
- 3 large potatoes washed
- 70 g grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2½ tbsp chopped rosemary
- black pepper
- Preheat oven to 390℉ (200°C).
- Slice the potatoes into wedges and toss them in the oil.
- Mix together Parmigiano Reggiano, rosemary and a good pinch of black pepper. Add the mixture to the potatoes, stirring to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 40 to 50 minutes, or until cooked through and golden brown.
- Serve sprinkled with more Parmigiano Reggiano and rosemary.